Our top orthopedic doctors in Seattle are here to answer any questions you may have regarding chronic pain management, post-surgery pain management, pain medications, orthobiologics, and more. Contact ProOrtho today.
Chronic pain impacts just over 20% of the adult population in America – that’s more than 50 million Americans. Compared to injury, chronic pain can be very difficult to understand and finding pain relief can be extremely challenging. It appears in the form of leg pain, knee pain, back pain, arthritis, post-trauma or post-surgery pain, and a wide variety of other ailments.
At ProOrtho, our pain management doctors and orthopedic surgeons can diagnose and treat pain-related problems. We strive to help you manage your pain to reach your health goals and return to an active, meaningful life. Our orthopedic clinic in Seattle provides safe, clinically proven, nonsurgical pain treatment options including:
- Interventional pain management: uses techniques like injections and blocking when a patient’s pain is interfering with day-to-day activities and other treatments have not been effective.
- Spine and joint injections: can be used both to diagnose the source of neck or back pain, and also as pain relief treatment by helping to reduce inflammation while improving mobility and stability.
- Nerve blocks: a strategic injection to interrupt pain signals from the affected area to the brain.
- Cortisone injections: a combination of corticosteroid medication and a local anesthetic, these injections are commonly used to relieve joint pain and inflammation in the ankles, elbows, shoulders, knees, hips, and more.
- Viscosupplementation: involves an injection of lubricant into osteoarthritic knee joints to allow the bones to move smoothly against one another and absorb shock without pain.
Using an evidence-based approach to chronic pain, we find comprehensive solutions that integrate physical therapy treatment and psychological counseling, if needed. We draw on a variety of procedures while taking each patient’s individual situation into account, considering personal factors that may need to be addressed, such as weight, depression, anxiety, or sleep disturbances.
We are dedicated to helping patients manage pain with the latest techniques and research, to help them discover a better quality of life. You don’t have to live in pain. Contact ProOrtho today.