Your experience at one of our locations is a vital part of the in-take process. Please review the items below as well as print out the Registration Packet and fill out as much of the information requested.
- What to wear – Dress comfortably to your appointment. For example:
- A pair of gym shorts for knee and hip exams.
- A tank top or sleeveless shirt for shoulder exams.
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early – This will help process all the necessary paperwork that may be needed at the time of your appointment.
- Coffee Shop – A few of our locations have coffee shops in case you get hungry and/or need a light snack. Our Kirkland and Monroe locations have a coffee shop.
- Parking – Please call the location where your appointment is set and find out where parking is in relation to the office. Two of our satellite locations have some parking.